- 5 slices fully cooked bacon
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- Prepare bacon in microwave according to package directions. Drain bacon on paper towels and cut into small pieces; set aside.
- Place beans, cream cheese and salsa in medium microwave-safe bowl; cover. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until cream cheese melts, stirring after 2 minutes and at end.
- Pour bean mixture into 9-inch glass pie plate or other shallow dish. Top with shredded cheese and bacon. Serve warm.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.